Experience ancient history and modern metropolises side by side and completely at your leisure! Up for an adventure on a budget? Take a self-guided tour of the peninsula’s most popular attractions. Want to treat yourself? Travel in complete comfort with deluxe accommodations and a private guide!
Enjoy the sights of Gwanghwamun, located in the traditional heart of Seoul. Roam through the sprawling courtyards and grand halls of Gyeongbokgung Palace. In the evening, take a break from the rush of the city with a stroll along the Cheonggyecheon stream.
Feast your eyes on the royal Changdeokgung Palace and surround yourself in the tranquility of the Huwon Garden. Glimpse into the past with a walk along the history filled path of Seoul Fortress and finish the day by relaxing with a uniquely Korean theatre performance.
Seoul - Gyeongju
Travel to Gyeongju, the ancient capital of the Silla Kingdom, and lose yourself in the cultural exhibition halls of Gyeongju National Museum. Walk through the ancient past of kings and nobles at the Daereungwon Tomb Complex and see the astronomical Cheomseongdae Observatory, the oldest surviving observatory in East Asia. End your day with a peaceful walk along the serene night views of Anapji Pond.
Awaken your senses at Bulguksa Temple and Seokuram Grotto, home to exquisite Buddhist sculptures, relics and many Korean national treasures. Take a trek along Mount Namsan and be rewarded by its picturesque views and scenic landscape.
Gyeongju - Busan
Visit Busan, Korea’s second largest city and marvel at the exotic sights, sounds and smells of the famous Jagalchi Fish Market – the largest seafood market in Korea. Browse through the numerous boutiques, shops and street vendors that line the streets of Nampodong and delight in the charming character of Gamcheon Village with its colorful collection of cubicle homes.
Busan - Jeju
Depart for Jeju and enjoy some well-deserved island time!
See the island from new heights from the view on Ichulbong – also known as sunrise peak. Explore the unique culture of Jeju island in Seongeup Folk Village and take some time to wander through one of the finest lava tunnels in the world, Manjangul Cave.
Gaze upon the majestic view of the Jeongbang Waterfall, the only waterfall in Asia that falls into the ocean. Soak up some sun with a trek around the scenic ecosystem of Hallasan National Park. Hallasan is a dormant volcano that rises out of the center of Jeju and is Korea’s tallest mountain.
Jeju - Seoul
Fly back to Seoul and take the time to enjoy the city at leisure. In the evening, tantalize your taste buds with culinary delights as you dine like a king at a Royal Dinner.
- All accommodations (breakfast included each morning)
- All domestic public transportation
- Rental car for 3 days while in Jeju
- T-money card (for public transportation within Seoul)
- Tickets to a Korean performance
- Korean royal dinner
- Road book with directions and recommendations for visits
Price Does Not Include
- International flights
- Traveler’s insurance
- All meals and drinks not specifically noted in the program
- Entrance fees or parking
- Any personal expenses
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Any cancellation fees
- Any fees not previously mentioned as “included”
A deposit is required within one week of booking and receipt of the invoice with final payment due before 60 days of departure. However, the customer can request to make an initial deposit payment and finish by installments. Reservations will not be secured until invoice has been paid in full.
The cancellation policy is as follows, if the cancellation notice is received before:
30 days: No charge (You will receive a full refund.)
29-7 days: 30% of total charge (70% refund)
06-01 days: 100% of total charge (0% refund)
Small or large group tours may be subject to different cancellation policies. The customer is not entitled to a refund in the event of a later start or an early departure from the activity. Extra costs incurred due to a later start, an early departure, or the postponement of an activity, are to be paid by the customer.
* Price of rental car includes insurance. Insurance will typically cover damages incurred past ₩500,000. Damage incurred below this price is the responsibility of the customer. Insurance policies are subject to change. It is important for the customer to review all insurance policies before accepting the rental agreement.
* The price for this tour has been calculated based on the exchange rate from December 3,2015. In the case of any major change in the exchange rate, Finding Korea reserves the right to increase the price of the tour up to 45 days in advance of the tour, at which time the customer is required to pay the difference or request a full refund.